# Connect a storage
# Why do you need a cloud storage provider for backups?
One of the problems we try to solve with SimpleBackups is making your backups safe. Having YOUR backups stored on YOUR own storage is what everyone should be aiming for.
On top of that, most of our users are used to their own provider, sometimes it's integrated in their processes and it's just convenient to keep things under your roof.
# What cloud storage provider do SimpleBackups support?
Currently, we support:
- Amazon S3
- Azure Blob Storage
- Backblaze B2
- DigitalOcean Spaces
- Exoscale Object Storage
- Google Cloud Storage
- SimpleStorage (or own storage, practical to get started with, until you bring your own storage)
- UpCloud Object Storage
- Any S3-Compatible Storage (Example: Scaleway, MinIO, Alibaba Cloud, Ceph, ...)
If you have any provider request, let us know we're always willing to integrate new solutions!
# How do I connect my Storage?
- Connect Amazon AWS S3 (opens new window)
- Connect Azure Blob Storage (opens new window)
- Connect Backblaze B2 (opens new window)
- Connect DigitalOcean Spaces (opens new window)
- Connect Filebase (opens new window)
- Connect Exoscale (opens new window)
- Connect Google Cloud Storage (opens new window)
- Connect UpCloud (opens new window)
- Connect Wasabi (opens new window)